Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Career Synergy Presents: Turn Your Passion Into Your Niche
Tuesday, April 3, 2012 from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM (PDT)
Santa Monica, United States
At Career Synergy our motto is: "relationships first, business second"
Career Synergy is the premier monthly network event in Santa Monica geared towards the Young Entrepreneur/Professional.
Included with admission: meet/hear our featured speaker of the night, network with other young professionals in discussion groups, taste light refreshments & you're entered to win a raffle prize! (what a value!)
Sometimes the best way to beat a bad economy is to take matters into your own hands. Come hear Tracy Lawrence & Jeff Schneck's story, "Turn Your Passion Into Your Niche" and come be inspired!
Please join us on Tuesday, April 3 at 7 PM.
OP Cafe (map included) is a coffee shop in Santa Monica, conveniently located off the 10 freeway near Bundy & Ocean Park Blvd. (plenty of free street parking available)
Please bring something to take notes & business cards (if you have them).
Dress code is: business casual relaxed (google it).
RSVP your spot now and come promptly at 7 PM!
For more information, visit http://growingforward.net or contact Scott at:
C: (310) 367-1059
Refreshments donated by: Shirley Chau
Raffle Prize donated by: Chewse
When & Where
Growing Forward's mission is: guiding individuals from aspiration to achievement.
Our mission is to be an incubator for interconnectivity.
Our Core Values:
• Relationships First – by valuing our relationships with employees and customers first, we will create long, genuine relationships that are about more than making a profit
• Be Unique – acknowledge and express the unique contributions your strengths and style can make
• Be Efficient – we will constantly evaluate our work processes and priorities to work smarter
• Create Freedom – it is important that we allow enough flexibility for our staff to get things done, their way
• Constant Growth – we will encourage our employees and customers to constantly challenge themselves to continue setting goals and pursue learning opportunities